Price: Cek price list Now!
Since 1930, All American® Pressure Canner/Cookers have offered the best and safest method for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. Pressure canner/cookers are available in a full range of sizes - big enough for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness quickly and easily.Only All American® Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasketed cookers. All models feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control. They also include an easy to read instruction and recipe book.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #126696 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Brand: All American
- Made of heavy cast aluminum Sturdy Bakelite handle Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- Pressure regulator weight Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, clean or replace Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing Double thickness edges for additional protection on the points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release UL Listed 15 1/2 qt. liquid capacity Includes one rack Holds 10 pint jars or 7 quart jars
NEW! All American® Pressure Canner/Cooker Model 915 best price
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Talia Ciera
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me