Price: Cek price list Now!
Want to speed up your cooking time and reduce your energy bill at the same time? With Kuhn Rikon's Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, you can do both. By using their pressure cooker to prepare everything from risotto to roasts to cheesecakes, you'll reduce your cooking time by one-third and your energy use by 70 percent! The Swiss-made, 7-liter pressure cooker is equipped with a special spring-loaded valve that eliminates every bit of the guesswork. The integral lid-locking system comes with 5 safety steam-release systems that pretty much eliminate mishaps once associated with pressure cookers. The 18/10 stainless steel cooker won't react to foods being cooked, and the solid thermal aluminum bottom promotes even browning and rapid heat absorption. The bottom pan is dishwasher safe..
- Amazon Sales Rank: #21371 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 7.4 Quart
- Brand: Kuhn Rikon
- Model: 3344
- Dimensions: 9.25" h x9.75" w x16.13" l,7.00 pounds
- 7-3/8-quart saucepan-style pressure cooker made of 18/10 stainless steel; holds up to 4 pint or 3 quart jars for canning
- Solid thermal aluminum sandwich in bottom for even browning and rapid heat absorption
- Five over-pressure safety systems; automatic locking system; spring-loaded precision valve
- Saves time and 70 percent of energy normally consumed while cooking
- Made in Switzerland; hand washing recommended; 10-year warranty
NEW! Kuhn Rikon 3344 7.4-Quart Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker best price
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Talia Ciera
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me